We are pleased to collaborate with an agile company, in finding a Chief of Accountant IFRS.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations, relevant reporting and analysis to internal et external stakeholders and you will set-up internal audit and establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting financial information. In this context, your main missions are to:
- Drive the execution of the monthly Period End Close process ensuring timely & accurate reporting (including but not limited to account reconciliations & petty cash reconciliations, bookings of accruals, review and approve journal entries...)
- Manage a team of 2 accountants
- Prepare, comment and analyse monthly variations.
- Set-up & ensure an effective internal control system
- Prepare IFRS and statutory financial statements
- Coordinate with external IFRS expert as needed
- Liaise with External auditors during the audit periods.
- Review tax returns & VAT declaration & reconciliations (and audit as required)
- Process payroll accounting entries in collaboration with the fiduciary
- Act as guardian of the quality of data in the accounting system & master data
- Evaluate the ERP's capabilities and propose improvements
- Drive continuous improvement & simplification of the operations
- You have a good knowledge in French, English
- You have a demonstrated experience of 5 years in a similar role as Chief accountant
- You have a good knowledge of the IFRS, Swiss accounting and Swiss law, Abacus et strong excel skills
- You are recognized by your excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- You are fluent English & French, with excellent written, digital, and verbal communication skills
- You are able to develop, federate and inspire a large team