By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
In our Back-Office & Banking Applications department, you will be integrated within the Corporate Actions team.
Your main tasks :
- Prepare and send information to the clients
- Manage all mandatory and volontary corporate actions transactions (warrants, tender offer, capital increase, split, reverse split, coupons, dividends, etc.)
- Investigation with Custodians about Corporate Actions issues
- Treatment of client requests on Corporate Actions events
- Banking or commercial training
- At least an experience within a Back Office, would be a big plus to know Corporate Actions
- Team spirit and good communication
- Reliable and capable to prioritize
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress, and adapt in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent in French and English, German is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)