Turkish Private Banker
- CHF120000 - CHF200000 per annum
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
- 11 Feb 19
A leading Boutique Private Bank is looking for a Farmer Relationship Manager covering the Turkish market for a position in Geneva. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of European markets and will assume responsibilities for an existing portfolio of Turkish clients. He/she will also be part of a fast-growing team which will result in a lot of responsibilities and growth potential from day one.
- Develop and execute the business strategy to grow and diversify the revenue generated from the existing client base.
- Representation of a sales and performance culture, using technology to multiply the number of contact points with our clients.
- Local visits of customers.
- Cooperation in effective marketing activities and client events.
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team.
- Seasoned and mature professional with vast work experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management.
- Strong track record in revenue generation and investment advisory, particularly in an international environment.
- Experience in tax matters and background in legal and insurance structures.
- A good understanding of financial markets and client expectations are essential for succeeding in this role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and open-minded for new media
- Fluent in English and Turkish, knowledge of French is a plus.
Apply here if you are interested in the opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities.