A leading Swiss Financial Institution is currently looking at adding a Responsible Finance Analyst to their team in Geneva. The role will have a focus on Active Ownership and supporting the ESG Integration across all asset classes.
- Support enhancement of the firm's ESG scorecard.
- Voting - Analysis of companies voting proposals.
- Engagement - Analysis of company practices and collective engagement on climate and water.
- Support integration of ESG considerations.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience.
- Thematic knowledge (climate, nutrition, water, + others).
- Experience in Active Ownership.
- Bonus - Languages (Russian, Arabic, Chinese), public speaking experience.
If this does sound like something that would be a good fit, please don't hesitate to apply or send your CV over to the Sales and Trading team.