- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbium GmbH
- 27 Mar 18
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
Senior Consultant – Management Consulting Services
As a Senior Consultant at Orbium you will help our clients in the Banking and Wealth Management industry address their business challenges. We are seeking candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas; regulatory, operational excellence, change and transformation management.
Your main responsibilities
- Help clients implement regulatory, operational or business driven change and provide solutions for related challenges spanning Business, Operations and IT
- Work with Fintech & Regtech partners to deliver customized digital solutions
- Support the development of Orbium’s business offerings and business development
- Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Deliver project work within joint Orbium / client teams
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting or banking experience. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Good understanding of the wealth management and banking industry
- Knowledge of and project experience in key regulatory compliance topics (such as GDPR, CRS, MiFID II, AML / KYC, Cross border rules) and / or digitalization and / or operational excellence
- Analytical and quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset
We offer you
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please apply.