Risk Advisory – Risk & Regulation, Senior Consultant – Geneva
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte SA
- 18 Sep 17
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
In Risk Advisory we work closely with our clients to identify risks and opportunities, build mitigation or contingency plans and develop future strategies that directly impact their daily operations, ultimately leveraging risk to their advantage. As a member of Risk Advisory, you will be exposed to a mixture of short and longer term client engagements. The variation between projects and solutions provides great opportunities to expand your network.
Our Risk and Regulation team is part of our Deloitte Risk Advisory business and is responsible for advising our customers on how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Risk and Regulation drives concepts through to implementation within the context of regulatory requirements such as Basel III, Solvency II, SST, FinfraG, FinSa (FidLEG), MIFID II/ MIFIR and “Too Big to Fail”, to design and implementation of risk and compliance frameworks.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships.
- You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management
- Rely on your knowledge experience and communication skills to deliver outstanding quality services to our clients
- Develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development.
- You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva.
To be the right fit for this position, you must have:
- 2-3 years' experience ideally as part of a Financial Services institution or in an advisory or business consulting capacity to similar organisations, particularly in the following areas: Retail Banking/ Private Banking/ Investment Banking/ Asset Management/
- A Master’s degree in a related field (business administration, mathematics, finance, economics or engineering) is an advantage.
- Practical experience with Swiss and international risk and financial services regulations
- Practical experience evaluating, developing and implementing risk and compliance frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team with a result-driven attitude
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You communicate confidently in English and French (written and orally). Any further languages would be an advantage.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross by clicking on apply button.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 136561