Relationship Manager, Family Office (Revenue Share), Geneva
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss multi family office (MFO) in Geneva looking for an experienced Relationship Manager. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing ultra-high net worth private client portfolio
- Primary focus on onshore market (Swiss resident / domiciled clients)
- Work closely with clients in advising on asset management, wealth planning and structuring, real estate and private equity
- Travelling when necessary to meet clients and/or prospect new relationships
- Role reports into CEO
- 10+ years' experience working with ultra-high net worth families in private banking, wealth management and/or corporate advisory. Candidates should be client-focused, have an entrepreneurial flair and be seeking to move into an independent platform.
- Strong relationships with ultra-high net worth individuals and families in Switzerland
- Demonstrable track record of client management, acquisition and retention
- Currently managing AUM of at least USD 150MM
- Located in Geneva, Switzerland (Should have Swiss residency or permit)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.