Our client, a fast growing company, is looking for a Recruiter
The recruiter 's mission is to lead, structure and develop the recruitment function within the company.
- He/she will manage end-to-end international recruitment processes:
-Counsel and guide line managers on the required technical competences & soft skills for the role.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
-Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
-Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
-Be the point of contact for candidates and provide them with regular feedback
- Develop and optimize Talent Acquisition processes/tools/practices
- Develop and enhance the hiring strategy
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy and consistently represent the TA story and metrics to HR leadership and the CEO
- Maintain understanding of innovative recruitment and best practices required to best serve functional talent acquisition needs
- 3+ years of experience of in house recruitment in a dynamic and international environment (ideally within trading or finance)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Ability to understand how to source, attract and recruit niche candidates.
- Fluency in English
- Willing to relocate to Dubai (relocation package).