Qlik Sense / BI developer
• You will help to build various Qlik Sense application and also to build self service capability for business users.
• You develop new report and dashboard applications based on Qlik Sense Enterprise.
• You offer our customers comprehensive support in the analysis, conception, implementation and optimization of new and existing business intelligence solutions (focus on Qlik Sense/OBIEE).
• You act as a contact for BI developers and analysts for technical questions and the further building of CI/CD of Qlik applications.
• Cooperation with different stakeholders to consolidate the heterogeneous requirements and derive the data analytics and business intelligence needs.
• Responsible for the further expansion and maintenance of the business intelligence app landscape based on Qlik Sense
• Minimum of 4 years of development experience with Qlik Suite (Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
• Background with database development, data warehousing and business intelligence.
• Understanding of Qlik Sense Architecture.
• Experience with BigData infrastructure would be advantage
• Demonstrated ability to develop Qlik Sense applications.
• Experience with QMC administration preferred.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• OBIEE experience would added advantage
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred.
• Several years of experience in the design, development and implementation of Qlik applications.
• Technical understanding of databases (SQL) and enthusiasm for business intelligence and its tools as well as strong analytical skills.
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top