For one of our clients, a Swiss based consulting firm, specialized in compliance and regulatory subjects, we are looking for a Legal & Compliance Consultant.
- Actively advise clients in the financial services industry on the fulfilment of internal / external requirements for efficient and up-to-date Regulatory & Compliance advisory (including tax matters), both in terms of content, process, methodology and technology.
- Be part of a highly qualified and ambitious team and support leading and well-known financial institutions in the implementation of current topics and tasks in said areas.
- Make intensive contacts with other colleagues and clients, continuously expanding your know-how and network for the Group in French-speaking Switzerland.
- Law, finance or banking degree.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the Compliance Department of a Bank or in a consulting environment or in auditing-related consulting with a focus on the banking market, also in an international context.
- Have knowledge of bank-internal processes, in particular in the areas of compliance, risk management, legal and / or audit, as well as processes that lie at the interface between compliance and the business.
- Enjoy working in a team and show willingness to travel locally in Switzerland.
- Very good command of French, English and/or German.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, many thanks for your understanding.