Our client is a Family Office in Geneva looking for a Legal Officer
We will expect from the candidate to:
- Draft, negotiate and review a wide range of contracts
- Provide legal advice on a wide range of issues and capacity to handle complex business transactions, including the development of legal policies and controls;
- Provide Corporate Governance advisory and Corporate Secretarial responsibilities;
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance and the management in maintaining the Compliance organization of the Group or regarding obligations with the appropriate infrastructure, IT tools and processes;
- Handle internal legal procedures;
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance with requirements imposed by the OARG auto-regulatory Body and the FINMA.
- Liaise with the Group's other regional offices for legal issues, global risk management and policy development;
- Liaise with external counsels.
- Monitor trends in international law and development in relevant international processes and identify their implications for the Group.
- Report to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
We are looking for a profile as described below:
? 4-8 years' experience in Legal in a Wealth Management company / Family Office / Private Equity Structure or a Bank
? Master Degree in Law in Switzerland
? Proactive mindset and dynamism
? AML experience a plus
? Corporate Law / Business Law background experience Your package
Good package About Us
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch Your contact