Our client is a leading Commodity Trading group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced and growth focused LNG Trader fluent in Mandarin to join their team in Geneva.
- Develop and manage the physical portfolio and trading infrastructure
- Define and execute trading and risk management strategies in cooperation with others Traders and Originators
- Actively develop new and maintain existing counterparties
- Collaborate with various teams (Trading, Middle & Back Office, Risk, Legal & Compliance, etc.) to assure successful completion of deals
- 10-+ years of experience in LNG Trading with a major Trading house
- Experience in trading physical LNG in the APAC region is a must
- Proven track record of developing a portfolio and generating revenues
- Solid programming skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Existing work permit for Switzerland or EU nationality is a must
What's on offer
Our client is a leading and reputable Commodity Trading group offering stability and a challenging environment. This opportunity will ideally suit someone hands-on.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA