Investor Relations - Private Equity
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 28 Mar 19
For one of our clients, an Asset Management company based in Geneva, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on candidate in order to strengthen their Private Equity team.
- Support sales across Institutional investors through relationship managers within the company.
- Interact with clients and be the Asset class specialist. Market all products appropriately and answer detailed queries.
- Be the interface between sales professionals and the investment team to ensure the asset class is well represented to investors.
- Agree marketing and sales plans with the sales team.
- Lead any necessary training and product communication.
- Actively participate in the production of marketing materials for the different strategies.
- University degree in finance/economics or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a Private Equity environment within a financial institution (Sales, Product Specialist or Investor Relations).
- Multi task profile, hands-on and ability to manage priorities.
- High analytical and strategic capabilities.
- Motivated, hard worker, loyal.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and French (and/or German), other languages a plus
If you are interested, please send your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.