Internal Auditor Manager
We are pleased to collaborate with a fast-growing company active on a global scale, in finding an Internal Auditor Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible to add value and assist the business to improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of audit, risk management, internal control, and governance/ compliance processes. In this context, your main missions are to:
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit with the planning and implementation of the annual global audit plan, including financial, operational, compliance, internal control reviews and investigations.
- Develop adapted internal audit work program and related tools using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by senior management
- Perform field works and audit tests as per the defined work program.
- Present, discuss and agree audit issues as well as action plans at the end of each field works, with a collaborative and value added approach.
- Report issues by preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit's results and document audited processes, including potential improvements to the processes
- Evaluate response with respect to audit comments and recommendation and conduct follow up audits to monitor management's action plans implementation.
- Maintain an up-to-date action tracking system to identify and monitor the status of outstanding audit recommendations and report the status of the open recommendations to the management on a periodic basis. Provide pro-active guidance and support to the business in the closure of such items.
- Engage to continuous research new development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Contribute to the preparation of key stakeholder reports and information, including papers for the Finance Audit Committee and management meetings.
- You have a demonstrated experience of 8 years as Senior Internal Auditor in a large multinational organization, or an External auditor from a Big 4 company, if possible with healthcare sector experience.
- You are a Master degree in Business, Finance, or in Engineering / IT and a you are Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner,( CPA is a plus).
- You are an expert with the international internal auditing standards (the IIA)
- You are fluent in English, second European language is a plus (Spanish preferred), and you are recognised by your excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have an advanced level in computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases, skills in IT auditing, proven data mining skills (using Idea, Power Bi, Qlicksense, Access, etc)
- Your strong awareness on compliance risks rules and regulations, your high attention to details and excellent analytical skills and your ability to run audit assignments independently and to interact with regional management will make you perform on this new challenge.