- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Brodard Executive Search
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss private bank based in Geneva, we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor.
Your responsibilities :
- Planning, executing and completing audits autonomously (incl. audit report), within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Identifying and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls designed to address key risks.
- Reporting audit findings and recommendations timely to management.
- Providing practical, innovative and value-adding solutions to audit issues identified.
- Monitoring resolution of audit issues and effective implementation of management actions.
- Establishing strong work relationship with audits and other control groups (Risk, Compliance and Legal).
- Staying current with industry and regulatory changes and assessing impact to business processes and the audit plan.
Your profile :
- University degree in economics or business or comparable qualification in banking, finance or accounting.
- About 3 years experience in internal audit in the Banking or Wealth Management sector in Switzerland. Alternatively, similar experience in external audit or Compliance / Risk Management would be considered.
- Understanding or Swiss and international regulatory requirements and interest in future developments.
- Flexibility to travel regularly (approx. 20%) within Switzerland and abroad.
- Strong analytical skills, well organized and task oriented with a critical and independent mind and a strong sens of commitment to quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English; Italian and/or German would be a plus.