Independent Asset Manager
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an independent asset manager based in Geneva, who are looking for a Private Banker / Relationship Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of private clients with a focus on the U/HNWI segment across Europe and the wider international market
- Providing tailored asset management services, whilst addressing all U/HNWI clients' needs on the flexible platform of an independent asset manager
- To be a full time employee of the organisation, further increasing the company's exposure within the IAM space.
- To Hit Net New Money and Revenue targets
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role with a wealth manager or private bank
- Established book of business amongst private clients across Europe
- Prior track record of AUM acquisition and revenue generation
- Located in Geneva (happy to relocate)
- Fluent in French and some level of English
- Role reports into the Director of Geneva office.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.