- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page
IFRS Project Accountant
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Negotiable CHF
- Full time
For our client, a global commodity trading house, we are looking for a Project Accountant with strong expertise in IFRS for a long term contract (5 to 7 months).
Our client is a global commodity player.
- Implement new tools and system to monitor financial information in accordance to IFRS
- Propose and lead new accounting adjustments methods
- Serve as the key contact and resource for technical accounting topics in the implementation of accounting IFRS standards
- Collaborate with Accounting team in Switzerland and in the business Units to guide and direct operating businesses on accounting treatment and interpretation for complex transactions
- Continuously monitor external standards and applications of those standards
- Assist with various projects
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting, Accounting diploma (ACCA, CPA, Brevet)
- 5 to 7 years experience in accounting, audit, controlling ideally in the commodity trading industry
- Strong expertise with IFRS standards
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong drive, leadership but hands on
- Able to work heavy workload and tight deadlines
Great Opportunity to join a dynamic team and organisation.