Reporting to the Vice President and Managing Directors, the Head of Finance & Accounting will be responsible of all financial aspects of the business, driving the company's financial planning and analysis.
Our client is a strong player in the Education Industry and is actively looking for his Head of Finance & Accounting.
The Head of Finance & Accounting will be assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks.
With the support of the Accounting, Payroll and Internal Controls teams, based in various European sites the Head of Finance & accounting will perform the following tasks:
- Supervising the daily operations of the accounting specialists, including month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, treasury, cash forecasting…etc.,
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial statements,
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts,
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimisation,
- Ensure that the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation,
- Improvement of systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions,
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls with the support of the team,
- Supervision and validation of Payroll and benefits information.
Profil du candidat
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance,
- 10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience working as a in a medium-sized company, with a successful experience in managing remote teams,
- A successful experience in Financial Audit (Big4) would be very much appreciated,
- A significative experience in Education would be a great asset,
- English is the working language and is a must. Another European language would be a plus,
- Used to working in an international environment,
- Advance knowledge of Excel.
- High attention to details and accuracy with strong analytical skills,
- Adaptable, flexible and very dynamic, capacity of multi-tasking,
- Strong communications skills, integrity and honesty,
- Passionate and willing to travel around 30% of the time within Europe.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive salary package.