HR & Legal Consultant / Berater
Based in Geneva, you will contribute to the growth of our HR & Legal team and you will be responsible to network with candidates and clients in the French speaking Switzerland.
• Identify and develop client business/relationships.
• Drive business development from both existing and new clients base, expanding your own presence and the B&C brand in the market place.
• Introduce B&C services and set up business meetings with existing and prospective clients.
• Advise and educate employers and candidates on current market conditions
• Source suitable candidates (either from the database, headhunting or specific advertising campaigns) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client;
• Manage the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
• Provide a high quality consultative service to both clients and candidates.
• Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market Your Profile:
- You are an ambitious professional fluent in English (mandatory) and French with ideally a previous experience in a recruitment firm or a Consulting international firm with exposure to business oriented environments.
- Ideally, you hold a master in Law or HR
- You are fluent in French and English (advanced level at least)
- You are a team player
- You are business driven and solution oriented.