HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- RAM Active Investments
- 24 Jan 18 2018-01-24
You will be responsible for planning, preparation, execution, and monitoring for all internal and external branding, events, and communication initiatives. As the leader of the department, you will also be required to align your efforts with quarterly content and product agendas, as well as events schedules.
You will report to the CEO, based in Geneva and become a member of the Product and Market committee. Your team will be composed of a communication manager and an events/social media manager.
Expressions of interests are sought from experienced communications professionals of the asset management industry who can demonstrate a strong understanding of the workings of institutional and wholesale channels coupled with solid grasp of digital marketing and video production skills.
The candidate must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently while being a team player. A creative thinker with strong design perspectives is much desired. The candidate must also possess a professional demeanor, have high attention to detail, management skills, exceptional verbal and written communication ability, particularly in English, French and Italian, as well as sound analytical skills. He or she ought to have a good grasp of finance concepts. CFA and CAIA charter holders will be looked upon favorably.
- Manage the team, composed of communication manager and events/social media manager
- Draft marketing collateral for funds and investment strategies on ad hoc and periodic basis
- Maintain relationship with PR agencies and coordinate with investment team on contributions and campaigns with media alongside the communication manager
- Design advertising program and filter sponsorship requests
- Assist in production and distribution of monthly direct mailing
- Plan the production of all marketing video content
- Supervise technical (i.e. SEO related) and content updates for websites and social media channels
- Monitor effectiveness and ROI on various initiatives
- Aid in internal communications
- Act as brand guardian globally and assist client services and events teams on branding matters, while taking ownership of all corporate marketing collateral (i.e. corporate brochure)
- Develop the annual marketing budget in conjunction with the head of the department
- Liaise with the finance team on budget management and report on progress on a quarterly basis
- 8+ years of communications, marketing and management experience within the asset management industry
- Bachelor's Degree required; CFA is a plus
- Languages: Fluent and excellent written expression in English and French, good written and spoken commands in Italian, German knowledge would be appreciated.
- Technical Concepts: Understanding of the asset management business
- Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- High level of integrity and EQ
- Service-oriented mindset
RAM Active Investments established its presence in Geneva over 10 years ago and is an independent asset management company dedicated to institutional and professional clients.
We are an active specialist and alternative asset manager with the mission to deliver high risk-adjusted returns, diversification benefits, and liquid products and solutions to our investors.
Our team consists of 40 employees across three offices in Geneva (headquarters), Zurich and Luxembourg. Assets under management as of 2017: CHF 4.9 bn. In Geneva
RAM Active Investments (Luxembourg) SA, was incorporated in April 2013 and is the management company for RAM Collective Investment Schemes under Chapter 15 of the Law of 2010 (UCITS). It is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).