- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
Financial Reporting Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Negotiable CHF
- Full time
This role will be part of the Global team and will enhance the Group reporting capacity.
Our client is a leading international company.
We are recruiting a Finance Reporting Manager to join the team.
- To assist in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the group. The group's primary consolidated statements are currently prepared in conformity with US-GAAP, with reconciliation to IFRS for statutory purposes.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual and quarterly consolidated financial information required to be filed with the SEC (Form 20-F and 6-K respectively).
- To assist in ensuring that the group's financial statements and related disclosures are prepared in an environment that is fully compliant with SOX 404.
- To interface with, and provide requested information and documentation to the group's external auditors
- To assist in the preparation and issuance of corporate financial guidance, policies and procedures in compliance with US-GAAP and IFRS.
- University degree in accounting/finance,
- Certified/Chartered accountant designation as a must,
- Ability and interest to read, analyze and interpret technical accounting literature, technical procedures to prepare technical accounting memos,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in public accounting (big 4),
- Strong knowledge in USGAAP and IFRS,
- Fluent in English, any other language an asset.
Great opportunity for an Audit professional to move in-house in a technical accounting role.