Finance Lawyer (infrastructure, projects..)
Our client, a fast growing international company,is looking for a:
You will be part of the Treasury team.
• Structuring and providing expert legal advice on financial transactions as well as drafting and negotiating finance agreements relating to transactions at group 'scale
o The financing at the holding company level combines private placements, RCF and term loans as well as currency and interest rate hedging.
o The financing at asset-level includes:
• financing and refinancing of acquisitions, greenfield projects, expansion works and general corporate purposes;
• commercial bank debt, debt capital market issuances, multilateral financings, equipment leasing; and
• currency and interest rate hedging.
• Providing legal input on behalf of the Treasury team regarding M&A and investments as well as wider corporate subjects;
• Monitoring compliance with finance agreement terms as well as proposing and implementing solutions with internal and external stakeholders;
• Contribute to the cash management and intragroup cash flow within the group.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in negotiating and drafting financing agreements and security package with commercial banks, institutional investors, multilateral institutions and leasing companies.
- Experience in international project finance would be an important asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in finance-related legal positions, preferably within a law firm or a legal department within a bank or corporate.
- Master in Law (ideally, you are a qualified lawyer from a European country or Switzerland)
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and spoken.
- Experience in working co-operatively with joint venture partners to achieve consensus outcomes through a tactful and diplomatic style.
- Ability to operate in a high pace and dynamic international environment.
- Strong adaptability to carry out projects all around the world.