- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
EMEA Finance Manager
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Negotiable CHF
- Full time
Lead all controllership activities and coordinate with global HQs teams, external advisors.
Our client is growing international company.
We are looking for a EMEA Finance Manager.
- Responsible for Financial Accounting and Reporting Systems facilitating month-end closing activities,
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations prepared by local legal entities and assess risk exposure,
- Manage local accounting providers to ensure clear adherence to corporate deadlines for statutory accounts review and tax compliance purpose,
- Follow-up the execution of the P2P process,
- Be the point of contact for internal and external audit activities,
- Responsible for regional treasury management,
- Regional lead for tax strategy, assessing risks and opportunities, ensuring full compliance of the tax model,
- TP set up,
- Management of a local team.
- CPA, ACA qualification a must,
- 10+ years experience in a complex environment, with exposure to operational finance,
- Team management experience, team leading capacity,
- Ability to influence at all levels and across all functions,
- Excellent IT skills.
Great opportunity to join a growing tech company in a regional role.