Director of Client Relationships
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Starqube SA
- 08 Oct 18
StarQube SA, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, develops a suite of front-office software designed to streamline investment processes, starting from data acquisition, through fast backtesting of client-defined strategies, risk management, and all the way to portfolio rebalancing, dispatching orders and reporting.
To further strengthen our sales effort, we are looking for a western-Europe based (remote work acceptable) Director of Client Relationships.
The successful candidate will be spearheading StarQube’s commercial effort in its core market.
- Participate in defining the positioning of the Company and its products
- Identify relevant prospective clients
- Elaborate the sales pitch and the marketing tools
- Implement the commercial strategy
- Manage our client portfolio
- Report internally about the sales efforts/results
- Strong experience selling IT tools (for portfolio management, risk management etc.) or financial data to banks or asset managers
- A broad address book of banks/asset management teams in western-Europe and a thorough understanding of their decision channels
- Strong command of French and English (German a plus)