Team Head Emerging Market (European/South America/Middle East) Location: Geneva/Lausanne Pure-play private bank looking for Managing Director banker looking to join their team in Geneva/Lausanne They are looking to grow both offices further with experienced Asset Managers or bankers interested in moving into an entrepreneurial set-up with close relationships with their clients and are searching for the next stage of their career.
- Substantially expanded its international presence, now operating worldwide with 10 offices
- Has had the same family and shareholder owning the bank for 16 years, same team of employees, and they have an average of 15 years at the company.
- Much more stable than 95% of it's competitors, due to great environment, and having one of the best offices in the centre of Geneva.
- One of the strongest Solvency Ratio's in Switzerland, over 28.6
- Given the opportunity to really take care of their clients, and having one shareholder allows for a more transparent relationship with clients.
Day to day:
- Cultivating a portfolio through personal network and prospection.
- Continue to grow your existing relationships as well as acquire new ones.
- Implement strategy
- Present 3-year Business Plan, highlighting strength of existing client relationships.
- Excellent organisations and communication skills
- Motivation to be entrepreneurial.
- An actively commercial individual engaging in both company and client events.
- Base salary - dependent on case by case
- Bonus - Transparent, performance related, % of revenues
Please contact +442038790783 or send your CV for more information.