Credit Platform Services Officer - Private Bank
The Geneva Credit Platform Services department is part of Private Banking Operations. It consists of three teams:
- Credit Deal Specialist
- Collateral and Transactions Management
- Covenant Monitoring & Reporting
The teams work closely with the Lending Solutions Team, Underwriting Team, Securities Based Lending Team, Legal Advisors and Credit Executives. The teams support credit deal origination through the lifetime of the credit facility, provide senior management reporting and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The Role (activities may differ depending on the team)
Produce standard and non-standard credit documentation in accordance with the standard templates provided by the Legal Department and liaise with Lending Solutions, Credit Executives and Legal Advisor on documentation requirements and validation.
- Review all credit requests and submit them for appropriate credit approval within the corporate credit tools and maintain critical credit client data in corporate and local systems
- Understand, ensure adherence to and compliance with, JPMorgan policies and regulatory requirements
- Review and approval of payments, loan drawdowns and asset transfers from a credit standpoint in line with our Credit Policy
- Monitor daily collateral values and credit exposure to ensure compliance with authorized limits
- Book and monitor Stand By LC's, Credit Card guarantees and related fees
- Covenant setup, monitoring and exception reporting
- Be a subject matter expert in the analytics and reporting discipline across Credit with proven ability to perform in-depth analysis by mining data from various data sources
- Up to 3 years relevant experience
- General understanding of the private banking business and credit products
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate efficiently also in a virtual team environment
- Strong commitment, sense of integrity and exceptional drive
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Possess organizational and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Maintain a control mind-set, challenge the status quo and identify process improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in process change and execution with tools such as Python, Signavio, Alteryx, Xceptor and/or VBA is a plus
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions
But beyond that, we're most interested in the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
IPB2021 About Us
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.