Credit Administration Employee (Trade Finance)
On behalf of one of our clients - a banking institution in Geneva, we are looking for a Credit Administrator Employee, soon available. Responsibilities:
Manage stock collateral:
- Input credit information in the system (limit amount, wording, rating, pricing, type of cover etc.);
- Input/modification data in the system for release, entry of collateral;
- Correspondence to the warehouse and the client in order to release the stock collateral;
- Stock collateral reconciliation with the warehouse.
- Take commission and fees
- Book the information of the insurance contract CPRI (cover premium risk insurance) and follow up the premium to be paid in line with the insurer calculation;
- Send internal instruction to Central File in order to open technical account;
- Prepare the Banking Confirmation (statement of the position account of the client);
- Prepare the internal Syndication drawdown request and book the loan in the system;
- Prepare Internal Credit reportings.
- CFC Diploma/Matu Pro/HEG
- Credit knowledge (mortgage loans; consumers credit loans, guarantees, etc.)
- A first professional experience in Trade Finance institution (0.5-2 years).