Corporate Internal Auditor
Our client is a global company. Responsibilities:
- Conduct performance, operational, financial and compliance audit identifying risks and proposing recommendations.
- review and provide advices on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment over the process in accordance with the requirements of Group Business owners and objectives.
- Collect and consolidate information/documentation from various HQ Departments.
- Analyse the information and define the action plan for each agency, i.e. prioritizing high risks areas review.
- Travel to different countries to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information, support the Senior Auditors/the Chief Internal Auditor in researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using the corporate templates.
- Support the preparation of the reports (write recommendations) to highlight observations/issues as well as audit recommendations
- Fill-out the templates (both Word and Excel), distribute the reports and follow up the results in assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations; informing management about issues that need to be addressed.
- Contribute to the preparation and reporting of deliverables to the Group Management and all concerned HQ Departments.
- Master degree with emphasis in Auditing, Corporate Finance or Business Management
- 3-5 Years as Internal Auditor
- Experience gained in External Audit is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, ERP (such as SAP) and databases
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally at an extensive level (~50%)
- Curiosity : Demonstrate a desire to continuously learn, to explore, to discover and create when seeking and pursuing development opportunities