Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with a Swiss pure play private bank looking to expand their coverage of the Russian and CIS markets in Geneva.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a personal portfolio of U/HNWI client relationships in Russian and CIS markets such as Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Developing the portfolio and prospecting new clients in key regions, such as Russia and CIS countries
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and other relationships in network
- Role reports to Market Head of Russia
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a Private Banker or Relationship Manager position with coverage of the target markets – Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Excellent knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities)
- Strong track record of revenue generation (RoA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Fluent in French, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Based in Geneva or looking to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.