Chief Financial Officer, Switzerland
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Boutique Private Bank with coverage of the emerging and core European markets, who are looking to bring on-board a well round Chief Finance Officer to the team. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- You will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that directly affects the Bank's activity, whilst helping them execute a new business plan
- You will provide strategic financial input to senior management related not only to financial matters but also operational and compliance functions aswell
- You will ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company and you effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- You will coordinate closely with the Swiss regulator and support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Role reports into Chief Executive Officer
- You must be a Swiss Chartered Financial Accountant with at least 10+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong background not only in finance and accounting but someone who understands audit and financial filings
- Experience building relationships with other institutions in the local and international market
- Extensive experience working closely with the Swiss regulator
- Located in Geneva or Zurich
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.