C# Oracle Developer - Energy Trading | Geneva, Switzerland
- CHF 130,000 - 150,000
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
C# Developer is required for Energy Trading team responsible for the maintenance and evolution of an in-house trading management software.
- Analyse user requirements.
- Translate software requirements into programming code.
- Research, design and write new software programs and apps; test new programs and ‘fault finding”.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, developers, systems analysts, broker and traders.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years years development experience.
- Good Knowledge of relational databases development (Oracle PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of AngularJS / Jquery, IIS and SQL Server beneficial.
- Knowledge of VB.net, C/C++ and ArcGIS API would be a plus
- Knowledge of Python or Excel Plugins would be a plus
- Degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related
- Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in ahigh pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with an open non-political style and high level of personal integrity