C# .NET Developer (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Actively participate to scrum ceremonies and propose ideas
- Analyze user stories by discussing with the product owner and product specialists
- Design, develop functionalities present into the sprint backlog
- Ensure quality of his code by writing unit testing
- Collaborate daily with the offshore Tester to ensure quality of his developments.
- Contribute to the team work by helping colleagues when they need
- Take initiatives and decisions on assigned user stories
- Participate in proof of concepts when required
- Experience with Solution design
- Knowledge of agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience with Delivery of developed enterprise software
- Experience with the support of large and distributed
- Technical skills: Microsoft .NET, C#, Asp.NET Web API, WPF, Entity Framework
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 & 2017