- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18
Bond Dealer-Asset Management
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Full time
For a multi-billion AUM Investment Manager with decades of experience in Credit fund management we are looking for an experienced Bond Dealer.
Our client is a well-established independent investment management company with a strong expertise in fundamental credit fund management and an experienced human-sized team.
Working closely with the fund managers, the Bond Dealer will be primarily responsible for sourcing and executing trades of bonds according to the investment strategy approved by the investment committee.
As part of his role the Bonds Dealer will:
-Be responsible for timely closure of all the deals in the system and for best execution of any orders ensuring a competitive price.
-Ensure a good understanding of strategic pricing interests when evaluating bid / offers
-Ensure a quick and accurate report of all transactions
-Support Fund Managers in managing the Investment portfolio
-Review the prices of the underlying assets of the funds weekly
-Prepare and coordinate Funds Managers' reports (monthly, quarterly and annually),
including linking to the fund's sponsor for approval and publication
-Assist the investment team in research meetings and constantly evaluate market developments
-Develop and maintain strong working relationships with major brokers and banks to seek investment pools and research materials
- University degree in finance
- 3-5 years of experience in dealing, if possible bonds
- Languages: Excellent English and French
- Autonomy and ability to work in small structures with a flat hierarchy
- Team oriented with strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Pro-active, rigorous, able to multitask, works independently and effectively in high-pressure
- Strict attention to detail, sound judgment and mathematical aptitude
- Proficient computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power
Point, and Bloomberg)
- Capacity to ensure full compliance with internal and external guidelines and regulations
A unique opportunity to join a well established investment team with credit specialists while working in a growing company with a family culture.