Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational oil trading and supply company looking to hire a biofuels operator to join the commercial team in Geneva.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the efficient handling of transactions on behalf of the trader in a prompt and precise manner.
- Contract administration including verifying accuracy and amending as necessary, the comprehension of all elements of necessary contracts including Ts&Cs and the issuance of relevant instruction to counterparties to ensure execution of final trade.
- To complete any requisition for issuance or receipt of Letters of Credit as well as checking the accuracy of incoming and outgoing invoices and dealing with all relevant data entry associated with them.
- The handling of all aspects associated with the logistics of the completion of trade. E.g. the nomination and management of vessels, the understanding and issuance/receipt of all relevant paperwork and ensuring all of the relevant insurance is in place processing any claims that arise.
- Reports to Head of Middle Distillates Operations
Key Qualifications / Experience
- University degree or qualification from Business School.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with biodiesel products a requirement.
- Good knowledge of operational and financial procedures, as well as audits and reporting.
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English (also speaking and reading Russian is desirable) as well as good negotiating, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Role based in Geneva