Advisory Partner - Food & Nutrition - Industry 4.0 (D/F/M)
Advisory Partner - Food & Nutrition - Industry 4.0 (D/F/M) Food & Beverages / Ingredients / Nutrition / Animal Nutrition
Preferred locations: Germany, Switzerland, France, UK The Opportunity
Join us and build a link between the Client's Leadership and Cognizant's extensive capabilities. You will be a Strategic Advisor for executive leaders in our customers, which include the world's leading companies in the food and beverage, food ingredients, pediatric and animal nutrition space.
This is a highly customer-focused leadership role: taking initiative to and co-creating transformation programs for key executives in your industry sector. You will engage executive leaders across various client functions - Strategic Planning, Operations, Product Development, and Enterprise IT to help define business transformation outcomes, develop them into Strategic Roadmaps, and to deliver them.
In this role, you would first structure a strategy consulting exercise, followed by a multi-year program structure, followed by steering the execution. A record of accomplishment of structuring and delivering complex programs is desirable.
Be a specialist in at-least one Industry and have an understanding of design of systems, predictive or intelligent solutions, lean optimization, and business process design! Core customer-facing experience be crucial too.
Our team of Business consultants, solution architects and delivery leaders will support you, in assembling an engagement across the broadest variety of services including Consulting, organizational change, digital design, application development and technology services. Your important metrics will include:
Skills you have
- Revenue - Reference, High value consulting revenue
- Pull through Revenue - Overall contract value of the program you influence.
- Quality of Revenue - Profitability, Revenue models etc.
- Long term strategy for the Industry sector
- Developing Industry relevant content with internal and external parties
- University degree: Engineering/ Allied Sciences/MW Business Administration
- Experience in strategic advisory or consulting services with relevant customers
- Track record of groundbreaking change in product strategy/ supply chain/ digital commerce channels
What we offer
- Experience with large-scale operational excellence or expansion programs
- Line management function (product development, supply chain, field services, production, sustainability) for one or more companies is preferred
- Able to guide and understand key levers for business transformation for the customer.
- Expertise in using Scenario planning/ TOM/ Lean exercises to structure various interventions for a multi-year transformation.
- Ability to collect, prioritize and structure business requirements in the form of epics, features and is familiar with the Agile way of working
- Proficient English and the appropriate regional language in your market environment
- Open, 'can do' team spirit, passionate about making change real!
- Inclusive, multi-cultural work environment
- Wide exposure to markets and challenging business problems
- Wide operating canvas and decision-making capability.
- Innovative engagement models.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.