Accountant - Private Aviation (m/f)
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International (Zurich)
- 19 Mar 19
Reporting to CEO, the accountant will be responsible for the whole accountancy of the three entities of the group.
Our client is a Geneva based air Charter Company.
As a sole accountant for this company, your main duties will be:
- Take in charge the bookkeeping for the different entities of the group,
- Provide the required financial information to auditors, banks, and administrations,
- Reconcile bank accounts,
- Prepare salary sheets,
- Deal with every specific suppliers/debtors financial requests,Provide financial reports for the CEO.
The successful applicant :
- Graduated from a bachelor in Finance,
- 2 to 5 years experience as an accountant with a lot of autonomy,
- Experience in private aviation or big interest for the sector is a must,
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, organized with a proactive mindset,
- Willing to evolve and develop yourself within a company that will help you to grow,
- Fluent English and French, any additional language a plus.
A good opportunity to join a fast-growing and ambitious company which emphasizes on employee's development.