Supply Chain Compliance Project Manager
Inspired by "the excellence" and guided by a fascinating creativity, our customer is one of the most iconic brands worldwide in the jewelry and watchmaking sector.
We have been exclusively appointed to support the executive team to find their next ¨ Supply Chain Compliance Project Manager" .
As Product Compliance Project Manager, you will be in charge of company product governance and Compliance processes reinforcement for the entire products line. On one hand, you will create an entire educational and awareness Product Compliance path; on the other side, you will be responsible of implementing tools and processes for supporting analytical product compliance indicators. Your responsibilities and mission
- Ensure the company adherence to the group directives and recommendations related to the internal Supply Chain, from raw material to finished goods distribution through the group and external partners (Suppliers, Customers, 3PLs,).
- Secure Compliance products novelties' release on all the markets. B efore delivering products to the markets for meeting local requirements, e nsure the availability of the required proof of conformity.
- Assess the risks and mitigation actions and m anage, with the group support, all derogations related to the group directives.
- Create reports, KPIs, newsletters and all communication material to various international teams.
Compliance Culture & Awareness:
- Ensure the Maison Compliance directives to be fully known and applied by all the stakeholders, from the Manufacture to the POS and all support teams.
- Make sure that the access to the internal Product Compliance knowledge is always ready and up-to-date.
- Guarantee a permanent communication loop between the product development teams and the markets a ggregating regulatory intelligence reports from the various internal and external sources.
- Define on-board local product compliance contacts to each market.
- Animate the company product compliance community by organizing activities through workshops, webinars and trainings to strengthens the best practices and information exchange around Compliance topics.
The successful applicant
- Define and implement the right tools and solutions to support the product compliance strategic and operational future vision.
- To reinforce the Compliance adherence to the group directives, d evelop the required Compliance processes and milestones.
- Lead the company's projects to enhance and optimize the product compliance processes through the Supply Chain in an accelerated time to market environment.
- Engineering/ Supply Chain degree or equivalent.
- Legal/Compliance or Trade certification is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing in the luxury environment or in consulting.
- Proven experience in transversal project management in an international context and in a highly fast-moving environment.
- Proven experience in manufacturing, product development, quality or in compliance.
Technical skills / abilities:
- Project management to manage in a timely manner all the deliverables along with project reporting using agile/hybrid project management methodology.
- Strong pedagogics skills to act as the company Compliance voice internationally.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams. This function is part of the overall business and cultural transformation.
- Strong knowledge of various information systems (SAP, PLM, SharePoint, Excel...).
- Fluent in French/English.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.