Head of Supply Chain Compliance
Inspired by "the excellence" and guided by a fascinating creativity, our customer is one of the most iconic brands worldwide in the jewelry and watchmaking sector.
We have been exclusively appointed to support the executive team to find their next " Head of Supply Chain Compliance
As Product Compliance Manager you will be in charge of redesigning the product compliance strategy worldwide, to set the strategic vision of the department, to implement and monitor the overall Compliance function and roadmap. Driving the change to transform product compliance into a strategic pillar, you will be in charge of an international team and you will represent the Compliance voice of the client. Your responsibilities and mission:
Define the end-to-end organization to ensure the Supply Chain Compliance:
- Define role and responsibilities within the company Compliance.
- Represent the ultimate Compliance voice.
- Be the recognized center of expertise in all compliance matters internally (manufacture) and externally (group, suppliers, and POS).
- Create and animate the local compliance network worldwide.
Ensure every product released to the markets is fully compliant:
- Aggregate and provide constant up-to-date regulatory intelligence to all manufactures through various sources in a pro-active manner.
- Ensure proper governance is in place and running for all products developed.
- Verify that all product information, certification, and testing is always delivered on time according to the group guidelines prior to worldwide distribution.
- Implement the right solution to foster the Maison agility and reduce time-to-market for compliance related matters.
Define the relevant regulatory system for all product lines and ensure efficient communication to relevant teams:
- Make sure the regulatory intelligence is always up to date.
- Regulatory knowledge database.
- Regulatory documents & procedures.
- Create training and education plans for all required entities and define each training content.
Define the internal compliance audits scheme and operational KPIs:
- Audit framework and procedures.
- Regulatory framework and group directives/guidelines.
- Audit-Report and Risk assessment management.
- Measure the compliance performance for all manufacturing sites and distribution entities and establish related KPIs.
Define the required tools & processes to support the Compliance Management System:
The successful applicant:
- Implement the correct solution to support the regulatory system and valuate regulatory intelligence i mpacts.
- Define the tool to support material database compliance.
- Create the best practices necessary to support quantitative and qualitative compliance reporting.
- Master of Science in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- MBA or master's degree in management is a real advantage.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in International Supply Chain/Manufacturing in the luxury environment, in consumer goods with exclusive product value, or in consulting.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as manager of a multicultural team.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Trade Compliance in an international context with multi-sites organization.
- Proven experience in important decisions making and gatekeeper functions.
Technical skills / abilities:
- Good knowledge of various regulations like HS codes, Import/Export, Incoterms, and knowledges of ROHS, CITES, Preferential origin, REACH, Proposition 65, Hallmarking, Made-In, K-REACH, CE, ...
- Ability to identify proactively and anticipate risks of non-compliance in a complex environment.
- Able to partner, influence and elevate the Compliance function across the organization into a strategic position.
- Ability to build networks and influence stakeholders across the globe.
- Demonstration of excellent listening and communication skills in an international environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Focused on driving and delivering results.
- Knowledge of various information systems (SAP, PLM, SharePoint, Excel...).
- Fluent in French/English.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.