HR Specialist Fr/EN/De - h/f
Our client :
A renowned industrial company headquartered in Fribourg area is looking for its future HR Specialist. Your responsibilities:
• You are a reference in the field of labor law and social insurance.
• You are a driving force in the development of the HR Services domain
• You are active in several improvement and digitalization projects
• You are involved in the operational processing of the activities of the HR Services domain (administration of the employee life cycle, work certificates, international secondments, regulations, etc.)
• You are responsible for the management of salaries and withholding taxes in collaboration with other members of the HR Services department
• You will actively contribute to the development of the HRIS and processes with a focus on increasing efficiency and quality
• You participate in the implementation of Service Level Agreements
• You will work closely with various internal and external partners and actively contribute to the development of a customer-oriented culture Your profile:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in human resources.
• You have a first successful experience in a similar position, with excellent knowledge of Swiss labor law and social insurance.
• Your organizational skills allow you to work on different projects.
• You are very comfortable with MS Office, especially Excel.
• You speak fluent French, English and German.
• Recognized for your team spirit, you enjoy working in a dynamic environment.