XY is an international group specialized in strategic consulting and the control of large estates. XY addresses the needs of UHNWI, large organizations and governments worldwide who seek for unbiased services free from conflict of interest. XY established its unique position in the market by introducing a scientific approach to face challenges and paradoxes of today's financial sector. As a pioneer of Estate Orchestration Technology, XY develops and maintains the systems necessary to finally make transparency and control viable, while operating in line with the highest quality protocols and industry standards.
The successful candidate will join the team with the aim of contributing to the success of its established and of its wealth management technologies.
As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities as a team member of the development of our innovative IT platform.
The key duties will be focused around software development, tests, including writing and review of the technical requirements.
- Outstanding academic records in Computer Engineering or Informatics;
- 1/3 years professional experience in software development, preferably for financial institution (Finance, Banking and Asset Management);
- Software development experience, particularly with C#;
- Working knowledge in development environment Visual Studio;
- Working knowledge in SQL Server, BI and artificial intelligence tools;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility are essentials;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, desire/ability to work effectively in a result-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards are very important to complete the profile.
Job Type: Full time
Job Duration: Permanent
Min Experience: 1/3 years
Location: Switzerland – Chiasso
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- XY Group
- 18 Sep 18