Data Intelligence Consultant
XY is an international group specialized in strategic consulting and control of large estates.It addresses the needs of UHNWI,large organizations and governments worldwide who seek for unbiased services free from conflict of interest.XY established its unique position in the market by introducing a scientific approach to face challenges and paradoxes of today's financial sector.As a pioneer of Estate Orchestration Technology,XY develops and maintains the systems necessary to finally make transparency and control viable,while operating in line with the highest quality protocols and industry standards.In the field of financial services,XY is among the first players worldwide who achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The successful candidate will join the team with the aim of contributing to the success of its established and successful wealth management business. As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities.
The role is highly analytical and the key duties will be focused around the production of sophisticated data analyses and reports in the field of financial instruments and complex portfolios, supported by innovative IT platforms developed internally. He/she will be required to gather and analyze data, create dynamic reports, and provide advice to internal consultants and external clients in the use of XY technologies.
• Outstanding academic records in Economics or Engineering. Completion of the CFA program or of a Master in Finance will be considered a plus;
• 3/5 years of experience in financial institutions (Asset Management, Investment Banking, Insurance or Private Banking);
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and VBA;
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, excellent communication skills, entrepreneurial attitude, desire / ability to work effectively in a non-hierarchical, challenging, results-oriented environment, great motivation, propensity for teamwork, highest ethical standards.
• Fluency in Italian, English. Knowledge of French or German will be a plus.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- XY Group
- 20 Nov 18