Data Intelligence Analyst
XY is a global estate orchestrator with a focus on ultra-high net worth families and corporations. XY is an independent company with no conflicts of interest that uses scientific methodologies and best-in-class technologies which have been developed in accordance with international experience and research.
To support our continued business growth we are currently looking for a Data Intelligence Analyst.
He/she will be required to gathering and analyzing data, supporting business decision and suggesting new approaches or template analysis to enhance performance, manage efficiently and effectively the relationship with internal consultants and IT department.
The key duties will be focused around data analysis and control in the field of financial instruments and complex portfolios, supported by an innovative IT platforms developed internally.
- Outstanding academic record in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
- 1/2 years professional experience in consulting companies or financial institutions;
- Fluency in Italian and English both written and oral;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and VBA;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility;
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, desire and ability to work effectively in a results-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards would be very important to complete the profile.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- XY Group
- 14 Sep 17