Application Operations Specialist
XY is an international group specialized in strategic consulting and the control of large estates.Acting as a global organization, the company operates in line with the highest quality standards.XY addresses the needs of UHNWI,large organizations and governments worldwide who seek for unbiased services free from conflict of interest. XY established its unique position in the market by introducing a scientific approach to face challenges and paradoxes of today's financial sector.As a pioneer of Estate Orchestration Technology,XY develops and maintains the systems necessary to finally make transparency and control viable,while operating in line with the highest quality protocols and industry standards.
As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities as a team member of the development of our innovative IT platform.
The main responsibility for this position is to drive the highest quality in all team projects. This position will work alongside the software development team to acquire in-depth knowledge of how each application works in terms of business logic and deployment environments. The key duties will be focus around providing design and architecture feedback, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues, test strategy formulation and automatic tests.
- Outstanding academic records in Computer Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics or Physics;
- 1/3 years professional experience in application operations and quality assurance;
- Good understanding of database technologies preferably SQL Server;
- Hands-on experience with QA methodologies;
- Familiarity with programming languages (.NET preferable);
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methods;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility are essentials;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, desire/ability to work effectively in a result-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards are very important to complete the profile.
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- XY Group
- 13 Mar 19