Territory Sales Manager (Bern & Basel)
On behalf of our client, a multinational and leader in Laboratory, R&D and Healthcare products and solutions, Swisslinx is seeking a Territory Sales Manager, to cover the Basel / Bern regions.
The main purpose of this role would be to maintain existing clients, develop new relationships, as well as spread brand awareness and educate on product features and benefits.
- Provide the highest quality of customer care, ensuring that clients within your territory are satisfied with the products and informed as to new developments and features
- Reach out to potential clients, present offerings and establish valuable relationships
- Carry out market research and develop an overall sales strategy within your territory
- Attend events and trade fairs to network on the market and to increase brand awareness
- Organise workshops to showcase products
- Liaise with your team, report on progress and activities
- University degree in Natural Sciences, or a completed apprenticeship as a Laboratory Technician / Assistant (similar education will be considered)
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience carrying out sales / distribution of equipment for laboratory / research purposes
- Sales experience in Basel and Bern is ideal, but not a requirement
- Tech-savvy and a good understanding of MS Office - SAP advantageous
- Fluent in German and English
We are ideally looking for an energetic, mobile, and self-sustaining professional, who is driven by sales. Our client offers a dynamic environment, excellent career progression opportunities in the future, within an established and household name.
If you are up to the challenge, then please send us your CV at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA