Senior Internal Auditor R&D and Supply Chain
Job-Fakten Senior Internal Auditor R&D and Supply Chain
As an independent review function within the Roche Group, Group Audit assists the two core businesses, Pharma and Diagnostics, as well as group functions to manage their business risks and to improve the efficiency and compliance of their operations. We are a multicultural and dynamic team based in Basel, Switzerland and in Singapore. The development of our team members is strongly supported within Group Audit and the Roche Group.
Your key role and responsibilities are:
- Conducting risk-based audits of R&D, Supply Chain and Business Development units and their processes in Pharma and Diagnostics
- Perform risk assessments, develop and adapt work programs
- Evaluate governance, risks and controls in the processes reviewed and agree on appropriate action plans with management in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency as well as to mitigate risk exposure
- Support more junior auditors during audit engagements
- The position involves a fair amount of travel world-wide (up to 50%)
We are especially looking for:
- Solid academic credentials in natural sciences or a medical degree.
- Approximately 5 years of practical business experience in R&D in pharmaceutical or diagnostics industry outside of Quality and Compliance functions. Alternatively, you have a strong background and experience as data scientist in biostatistics
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills as well as ability to convey difficult messages clear and constructively
- Your English allows you to converse fluently and concisely, which leads to efficient interviews. Your written reports are clear, concise and easy to read
- Strong team skills and you enjoy working in an international environment and different cultures
If you have questions, please check our FAQ's and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
- Wer wir sind At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.