Senior Financial Compliance Auditor
Job-Fakten Senior Financial Compliance Auditor
As an independent function within the Roche Group, the Financial Compliance Team assists the two core businesses as well as group functions to manage their business risks and to improve the efficiency and compliance of their operations. We are a multicultural and dynamic team based in Basel, Switzerland.
As a Senior Auditor - Financial Compliance:
- You will be responsible for several Group companies or HQ functions to plan, coordinate and conduct ICFR design and operating effectiveness testing and support the implementation of action plans in case of process/control weaknesses
- You will participate in financial risk assessment and scoping activities for ICFR to maintain a high standard of internal controls across the Roche Group
- You will liaise with Group and divisional business process management functions on Financial Compliance related matters
- You will support training the Roche Finance employees on ICFR related topics
The position involves a fair amount of travel world-wide (approx. 30%)
- You have solid academic credentials (university degree), ideally in business administration
- 3-5 years of experience in external auditing (big 4) or direct experience in Finance, ideally in the healthcare industry. CPA qualification is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must, further languages are an advantage
- Solid finance acumen, process and risk knowledge
- Strong team-player and excellent communication / influencing skills
- Analytical skills, synthesis capabilities
- Willingness to operate in an international environment
If you have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
- Wer wir sind At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.