Regional Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
- Project pipeline maintenance / provide strategic advice to develop project and portfolio strategy, manage and influence the pipeline of capital projects
- Own and maintain the capital projects list coordinated with the various stakeholders to plan their engagement on pipeline projects and manage the flow of information (scope, budget, test-fits & programme etc.)
- Project initiation - Engage with client, stakeholders and transaction manager on pipeline projects to develop the strategy, create/understand project brief and optimize scenarios
- Project Budget Approval & maintenance / bench-marking - calculate applicable fees for projects within the region which will vary dependent on delivery model and whether design services will be delivered.
- Active project maintenance / audits - periodically undertake commercial reviews to assess financial position of forecast outturn costs vs budget.
- Capital Forecasting / planning - responsible for client engagement to agree and align on project assumptions to be included in the regional capital plan / actively manage this as part of a rolling capital plan
- Based on agreed project list and assumptions develop high level capex and opex cost estimates, also coordinating with the capital project director for programme inputs
- Commercial Management Process / Continuous Improvement - implementation of best practice & support global commercial management lead to develop improved processes for increased governance, production of standardised templates and evolve the commercial management approach by bringing continuous improvement.
Meine Vorteile Über Hays
- Fluency in German and English are a must have
- Experience with Capital Rolling Plans / Project Planning and wrap-up / monitoring of multiple projects simultaneously
- Budget experience (strategic and monitoring)
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated professionals looking to develop themselves professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience. Mein Kontakt bei Hays Mein Ansprechpartner
Tina Maric Referenznummer