Quantitative Analyst (m/w 100 %)
- nach Vereinbarung
- Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Circular Capital AG
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods.
- Conduct independent quantitative research and contribute to key decisions.
- Work with data sets and solve non-routine analytical problems, applying quantitative methods as required. Conduct end-to-end analysis including: data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and business recommendations with effective presentations.
- Review the underlying assumptions, theory, derivation, empirical evidence, implementation and limitations of existing and new models. Identify and quantify associated model risk.
- Maintain and iteratively extend analysis pipelines to provide insights at scale. Develop an understanding of data structures and goals, advocating for changes where needed.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (Physics, Mathematics, etc.) with strong academic qualifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Ability to analyze trade-offs and to recommend solutions.
- Can-do attitude and results-orientation, using state-of-the-art technology to generate value to the business.
- Programming experience, preferably in python or C++.
- English mandatory; German optional.
- Ability to communicate logically and precisely, including writing rigorous and clear mathematical model documentation.
- Deep interest in financial markets.
A challenging and interesting position, working in an innovative company that meets highest standards and prevails in a very competitive international field. You will work on your own projects and participate in a collaborative environment with extremely talented people. You can expect versatile tasks and flat hierarchies, you will receive generous compensation and benefits, and you will be able to introduce your visions and ideas and utilize your professional skills to the fullest.
Circular Capital is located in the Basel area. We look forward to receiving your application including your complete documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.