.NET Developer / Entwickler
Our global pharma client is looking for a .NET Developer for a permanent position in in their office close to Basel, Switzerland. The role will require someone to work on new GUI implementation and the perfect candidate will have some basic SQL Database and Linux Admin knowledge/experience.
Take a look at the skills and responsibilities below and apply if the role looks like a good fit for you!
• Conception and implementation of new projects in C # / .Net
• Further development of existing software products
• Participation in the technical design of data models and applications
• Programming of the processes for our test devices
• Assistance in the development of the graphical user interface (GUI)
• Ongoing further developments (change requests, product extensions)
• Team-minded and communicative personality with initiative
• Secure, ready-to-use knowledge of C # and .NET Framework
• Confident handling of development tools such as GIT, Confluence, Jira
• Interest in the development of device controls
• Logical-analytical thinking, high willingness to learn and enjoyment of software development
• University degree (Uni, FH, ETH) in computer science
• Good German and English skills, both spoken and written
• Experience with databases, preferably in MySQL and Linux knowledge
Only applicants with an EU Passport or valid Swiss work permit can be considered for this role. Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA