In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Join the Forensic & Integrity team in Basel and you will help life sciences’ clients work through complex issues of corporate compliance, misconduct and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our specialists develop specifically target business concepts to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption especially in the Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices industry. Build your career as an employee and help our customers avoid financial loss and reputational damage.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a Life Sciences Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for further developing our Corporate Compliance service offerings in the Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices industry. You will also be planning, leading, and managing projects in cooperation with national and international Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices companies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor, coach and counsel team members
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas/solutions and by identifying business relationships with current/new target clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client’s industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
- Lead, plan and manage projects including writing proposals, defining scope, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high quality integrated service is provided on time
- Analysis and optimization of Compliance Management Systems (e.g. identification and assessment of compliance risks, compliance trainings, third party risk due diligence, HCP interactions, EFPIA compliance)
- Assessment of Compliance Management Systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Strong academic record including a degree in a Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Legal related field
- At least five years of work experience either in Consulting or within the Compliance/ Legal /Internal Audit Department, at least half of which should be related to the life sciences industry
- Knowledge and previous experience in the aforementioned fields
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal), German will be considered a plus
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
- Critical thinker with very good attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer oriented
- Assertive and confident interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000JR. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).